Thank you for visiting Sydney Home Centre.
|Phone:||02 9707 1466|
|Fax:||02 9707 1766|
|Address:|| 104 Canterbury Road,
Bankstown, 2200, NSW
We take the health of our nation very seriously and do not wish to inconvenience anyone further during this time. For your own safety our current COVID-19 protocols are constantly changing to align with current NSW and national legislation. Please ask our friendly staff members about how this may affect you
Please see the following for details regarding conditional entry into the showroom:
1. Up to 30 people are allowed in the show room at any one time.
2. You must at least keep a 1.5-meter distance between other patrons and staff members as per health advice.
3. Please bring respiratory masks and gloves incase they are required.
4. Keep your visits to a minimum and come well prepared.
5. In house quotations/estimation are still operational. We encourage contactless meetings either by video and phone conference when possible. If a final measurement is required, we will encourage you to let the estimator do so whilst maintaining social distancinga.
6. You are required to sign an entry form detailing your residential address, contact details and visitation times.
We appreciate your business and will do our best to assist you in any aspect of the building and renovation process during these difficult times. Please appreciate the importance of our protocol in preventing the spread of this disease to ensure continuity of services. Please understand if you are unwilling to adhere to the above, we will politely ask you to not to attend the showroom. Thank you and remain safe.
Thank you for your continual support.
Alternatively you can fill out the form below and we will get into contact with you shortly.